Thursday, March 15, 2012

Long time....

Yeah I know it's been awhile. I'm not a very good blogger! Sometimes (a lot of the time) I don't have much to say. Let me get up to date REAL fast:
-I'm 34 weeks pregnant with a scheduled C-section April 26th
-We are having another girl!! Poor daddy!
-My husband switched jobs... working NORMAL hours (Praise God!!)
-Olivia is now 5 and starting kindergarten in the fall
-Victoria is turning 3 in May and starting preschool in the fall

Other than the small details....that's about it!

Yes...I'm getting uncomfortable and this pregnancy has given me no sleep. However, I do look forward to April!! I feel bad that I have not taken many belly pictures during this pregnancy. When your butt seems larger than your belly, you really don't want pictures taken. I don't have anything ready for this baby yet and feel so behind! Well I do have a little over a month. My husband and step dad are working on finishing the bonus room for Victoria, so they will all have their own room. They really don't mind sharing rooms, however, in the near future that will change.

Now to go relax, while everyone is sleeping.....

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you're back blogging!! I was getting ready to email you back when you commented yesterday to ask for an update. :) I can't believe you only have about a month to go! What is her name going to be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm going to try harder to keep my blog up!! We're going to name her Isabella Jane. Just 2 weeks left!!

    ReplyDelete