Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Award!!



I just received the "Honest Scrap" award from my good friend Misty. Thank you so much for this lovely award!

The deal is that I give you 10 random facts about me:

1. I enjoy staying home with the girls and working one day a week. Working is sometimes a vacation...sometimes!! I wouldn't have it any other way.

2. If you haven't already noticed...my grammar is BAD!! So don't correct me!

3. I'm a nurse! Love/hate relationship. It can be very humbling and rewarding, if you allow it.

4. I would love to have another baby....however there are days when 2 is ENOUGH.

5. Cooking is hobby I never thought I would have. I like trying new and different recipes. Every week is a new menu of ideas.

6. Photography is another hobby of mine. I just love taking pictures! Pictures to me, recap special memories. I tell Jake every lens is an investment. I don't think he believes me. No I do not have my own photography business and probably never will.

7. I'm not a sports fan. So I have no interest in this topic. Jake is just the total opposite of me. I feel bad that he married a sports hater.

8. I'm a sucker for amusement parks. I love rollercoasters!

9. Songs of songs and Revelations are the 2 books out of the Bible that I have read the most. I'm really not sure why....

10. Yes I read the Twilight series and I'm in the process of reading them again

Now to pass this award on to....

Nikki
Cullenschronicle
Keepingupwiththemangums
Ballewadventures
Starnesfamsaga
Jmholcombhappenings
Everydayeveharts
MTAOFCwithmysisters

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love roller coasters too!

    ...and I'm sad to say that I haven't even read the first book in the Twilight series. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really easy reads!! They won't take long at all!

    ReplyDelete