Sunday, May 2, 2010

New Addition....

For our 6 year anniversary Jake bought me a new lens for my camera....he certainly did an awesome job!! Can't you tell I'm excited!! You're probably asking what did I get Jake. Well.....he got a lawnmower! We really, really needed one. I think he's okay with it...maybe even happy that he doesn't have to push mow the whole yard. Starting next year, we are going to rotate who gets to plan the anniversary day or weekend. I have the odd years and Jake the even....we'll see how this goes!

Here's pic's from the new lens and lawnmower....





4 comments:

  1. I wanted to get Jared a lawn mower for our anniversary next week but I don't think I am. Maybe next year!!

    Your pictures are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's the greatest gift for them. Check out lowes..some good deals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I found your blog through my bloggy friend Shelli (Everyday Everharts) and it is so stinkin cute! Love the camera lens! The hubs bought me a Nikon a few months ago and I love it! Now I am gonna start getting addicted to lenses! Your pics are amazing! You have a precious family and your girls are beyond adorable! Love the pic of the lawn mower! Boys and their toys! I bought the hubs a new lawnmower for Father's Day a couple years back!

    Have a great day
    oxo
    Summer :)

    ReplyDelete