Saturday, July 24, 2010

Blog Award!





I just received an award from my good friend Misty! I am suppose to share 7 things about myself. Hmmm....


1. I clean like crazy when I'm mad.

2. Yes, I wipe the walmart buggy down before I stick my kids in it. One less bug to have, and plus Victoria will chew all over it.

3. I could wear scrubs everyday.

4. Once I did have my belly pierced. FYI: scar will stretch after pregnancy.

5. Totaled my first car at 16.

6. Fell in walmart, on some kind of sticky gel...yuck!! Embarrassing!!

7. I could eat feta cheese on everything.

So random, I know! Thank you Misty! Now to pass this on to some lucky bloggers!

Keeping up with the Mangums
howtoturnanaveragedayintoanadventure
cullenschronicle
ballewadventures
starnesfamsaga
jmholcombhappenings
summer-summersstoryafamilysjourney

No comments:

Post a Comment